Sparoom has introduced a new line of ultrasonic diffuses for large rooms and spaces. We call them Diffusifiers. A Diffusifier is both a full functioning humidifier and aromatherapy essential oil diffuser that uses ultrasonic technology to accept essential oils directly into the water tank.
The TurboMist™ and MegaMist™ are the first of their kind to emerge in the humidifier market, as they accept essential oil directly into the water tank. Formerly, humidifier fragrance was synthetic or required separate fragrance delivery trays.
Now you can use your 100% pure essential oils.
Both models distribute a powerful, aromatic mist, are easy to clean and have an appealing aesthetic.
TurboMist™ has a 2.5 Liter water capacity while MegaMist™ has a 1.8 Liter water capacity. Both feature auto shut off, mist output controls are BPA free and can operate continuously for more than 18 hours!
TurboMist is the first ever combination essential oil diffuser and powerful cool mist humidifier. Allows essential oil to be placed directly into the water to experience the benefits of aromatherapy.
- Water Capacity: .66 Gallons (2.5L)
- Run Time: 25 Hours
- Room Size: 500sq ft.
This combination essential oil diffuser and cool mist humidifier boast amazing misting power. Add essential oil directly to the water to enjoy therapeutic benefits.
- Water Capacity: .48 Gallons (1.8L)
- Run Time: 18 Hours
- Room Size: 500 sq. ft.
Easy To Operate
Sparoom Diffusifiers for Large Rooms and Spaces are easy to operate.
- Be sure to place the unit on a flat, water-resistant surface.
- Fill the water tank chamber with tap water up to the Max Water Level Indicator.
- Add approximately 10 drops of essential oil per 1 liter of water.
- Replace the top cover on to the water tank chamber.
- Plug the power cord into an electrical wall outlet. It will take a few minutes for the essential oil to blend with the water before the fragrance begins diffusing.
Power Button Functions
- 1st Push: Continuous mist at high intensity with top mister indicator light on.
- 2nd Push: Continuous mist at medium intensity with middle mist indicator light on.
- 3rd Push: Continuous mist at low intensity with bottom mist indicator light on.
- 4th Push: Mist and indicator lights off. Power button light on.
Sleep Timer Settings
- Power button must be On to activate Sleep Mode.
- Press the Sleep Mode button. Mist intensity will automatically adjust to maintain a comfortable level of humidity and the diffuser runs until the water runs out. Once the tank is empty the unit shuts off automatically.
- Press the Power Button again to turn the Sleep Mode off and return to normal operation.
For Best Results
- Only use 100% pure essential oil. Other types of oil such as fragrance and synthetic oils may cause corrosion that can damage your diffuser and void your warranty.
- The unit will stop misting or reduce the mist output when the water level becomes low. Be sure to refill regularly.
- Disconnect the power cord from the electrical outlet when not in use.
In addition to essential oils, Sparoom has developed a new humidifier-safe solution contains that 100% pure essential oils, can be blended with water and used in any brand humidifier.
Available in three varieties — Lavender, Eucalyptus & Sleep Blend — these brand new humidifier additives are made of only 100% Pure Essential Oil, distilled water, and an all-natural emulsifier and can be used in any humidifier, granting you aromatherapy and fresh, natural fragrance.
The single notes are two of the most popular scents for aromatherapy. Lavender helps promote calmness while Eucalyptus helps give you energizing focus while helping you breathe easier.
Our Sleep Blend contains an well-balanced combination of Essential Oils including Marjoram, Frankincense, Ylang Ylang, Lavindin and Mandarin to grant you a comforting aroma that will help give you a restful sleep.
H2Oil® comes in a 1 Liter bottle with built-in measuring cup cap. 1 cap full of solution should be added to humidifier per 1 Liter of water.