Frequently Asked Questions
CBD stands for cannabidiol (can· na· bi· di· ol) and it is derived from the cannabis plant. CBD supports wellness for mind and body without a trace of THC.
The 2018 Farm Bill removed CBD derived from industrial hemp from the DEA’s controlled substances list and recategorized it as an agriculture commodity, making all parts of the industrial hemp plant, including CBD, federally legal in the United States.
Marijuana contains THC which is psychoactive and makes you high. These CBD products are extracted from industrial hemp and processed to remove THC. They are carefully tested to have 0% THC.
Yes, our CBD is organically grown and harvested directly from the industrial hemp plant. Our products are manufactured in a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) compliant facility.
By absorbing the terpenes into your body through inhalation or topical use, you may experience therapeutic benefits. CBD oil complements the benefits of essential oils and promotes a pleasant and healthy experience.
- Promotes Everyday Wellness
- Provides Tension Relief
- Reduces Everyday Stressors
- Balances Mind and Body
- Supports Calm State of Mind
- Enhances Relaxation
CBD can be used to as a health and dietary supplement. Much evidence leads to improved balance of mind and body.
- This CBD oil extraction process includes additional compounds from the hemp plant. These are necessary to promote better absorption in the body and quickens the positive benefits.
- This form of CBD is water-soluble, meaning it is the perfect aromatherapy additive for ultrasonic diffusers and humidifiers.
- This product is also the perfect skin serum with benefits that include moisturizing, soothing, smoothing and tension relief.
- How can CBD Oil benefit the skin? CBD is a powerful compound that may protect the skin, promote healing, and moisturize while reducing oil formation.
- What is the main difference between Full Spectrum CBD Oil and Broad Spectrum CBD Oil? Full Spectrum CBD oil contains THC. Broad Spectrum CBD oil is THC-free.
- What does Water-Soluble mean and how is it useful? This form of CBD means it is the perfect aromatherapy additive for ultrasonic diffusers and humidifiers. This allows the CBD to easily become dissolved in water. This also allows increased absorption and effectiveness.
- What does Nano-Enhanced mean and how is it useful? By creating nanoparticles that are so small, they can be absorbed into your bloodstream more efficiently than larger particles of the same substance. This process leads to greater absorption of the CBD oil.
No, all of our products are certifiably guaranteed to be THC-free.
The best-recommended dose requires attention to the effects on the body. If strong effects desired, increase gradually. You cannot overdose, but begin your experience with discretion.
We suggest 10-15 drops to produce a positive effect.
The metal roller ball dispenses a sufficient portion with minimal application. Frequent use is recommended rather than over saturation. We suggest using on pulse points, temples, chest, soles of feet and/or painful sites.
All of our DogWhisperer essential oil blends have been created with dog-safety in mind. In the rare occasion of sensitivity, please use caution. If you notice adverse reaction, seek medical advice.